Have some questions about FilingRamp? You’ve come to the right place. Check out some FAQs on our software to get your answers now.
What does the 2-way SERFF API mean?
API stands for Application Programming Interface. This means that FilingRamp can “talk” to SERFF.
FilingRamp pulls updates from SERFF (every 20 seconds) with one API, which includes pulling all of a company’s historical filings upon connection. FilingRamp can also push new updates to SERFF—with another API. (So now there are two and it can communicate both ways).
Within FilingRamp, a user can create/submit filings, respond to objections, make confidentiality requests, and submit amendments, post-submission updates, and notes to reviewer.
My company has multiple SERFF instances. Does that mean we need multiple FilingRamp accounts?
Nope. You’d see filings from all of your instances in a single FilingRamp account, if preferred. FilingRamp has the option of “containers” such as Workspaces, which help companies keep filings from separate SERFF instances isolated from one another.
Ultimately, FilingRamp can accommodate any setup/organization preferences a company might have.
How long does the onboarding process take?
The onboarding process is very fast. On the very first day of being a customer, an onboarding company will be able to:
- See all of their historical SERFF filings in FilingRamp
- See all of their historical forms and rates/rules in the Library
- Have full Search and Reporting functionality of all their filings
- Have full 2-way API functionality allowing them to submit filings, objection responses, amendments, post-submission updates, and notes to reviewer(s)
- Add as many new users as they want
Within the first couple weeks, FilingRamp works with onboarding customers to:
- Import non-SERFF filings including scanned filings, Florida filings, desk filings, and filings from non-connected 3rd party filing firm instances
- Connect with their IT to set-up the MS Teams and/or Slack integration
- Explore any other integrations that the company may need or be interested in
For any other questions you may have about FilingRamp, our team is always happy to help. Don’t hesitate to reach out to learn more about the fantastic benefits our software offers you and your team.